Friday, January 29, 2010

In The South Of Chile




January 29, 2010
Friday
I have arrived in Chufquen, my Aunt’s ranch, the ride from Los Angeles this morning took about two hours as I expected, putting me here at around 10:30am. When you are here, you need to learn to slow down. It’s not like the big city where there’s all kinds of things to do. Here you are far from almost everything except peace and quiet, save the occasional rooster crow. It’s a very laid back atmosphere. The grounds surrounding the house resemble a well manicured park with a rose garden and too many other kinds of flowering plants to mention, mostly because I have no idea of their names. As soon as the battery on this computer is fully charged, I’m going to go to the other side of the house to see if I can capture the WiFi signal coming from the office a few hundred feet away. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment