Saturday, January 16, 2010

Change Of Plans

January 16, 2010
Saturday
Slight change of plans! Guillermo, who was the guy that rescued me from the Desert, made a bunch of phone calls and found a friend of his that is going to Santiago on Monday, so he arranged for me to ride with him as well as the bike, for a price of course. But it’s the best thing that has happened in this whole disaster. I also looked the bike over and found that I could fix the two directional’s and all I will need are the lenses. Also, I spoke with the BMW dealer in Santiago, and they have the valve cover in stock. So this might not take as long to fix as I thought.
I will be in the hotel in Calama until Monday morning, because tomorrow is Presidential Elections day here in Chile, and it is compulsory that everyone vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment