Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lunch On The Pacific Ocean

All of us on the Pacific Ocean in Matanza, Chile

Guillermo, Luciano and myself












Sun. Feb. 20

On Sunday, I was up early and on my way out of Santiago at 8:00am on the bike heading for the Pacific Ocean town of Algarrobo, Chile an hour and a half away. I was invited by Guillermo and Luis to lunch in the ocean side town of La Boca. I left the bike in Algarrobo at Luis’ condo and we drove his car to La Boca along with his family to meet up with Guillermo and his family. After a very enjoyable meal with good friends we all drove to the nearby beach of Matanza to watch the surfers and enjoy the ocean air.
At about 10:30pm I headed back to Santiago fighting all the returning traffic all the way back.



No comments:

Post a Comment