Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bariloche, Argentina

Town square in Bariloche

Just some of the knives

The view from my room

February 3, 2010
Wednesday
I'm in San Carlos De Bariloche, Argentina at the moment having breakfast and plan to do some shopping in this tourist town where they have many beautiful hand made things from here in Argentina. It’s quite cold, windy and overcast at the moment which isn’t too conducive to shopping outdoors. Last night while I was at my favorite restaurant, enjoying a great steak dinner, here in Bariloche, I noticed a sign on the window advertising a concert on Thursday night of my favorite Spanish singer, Julio Iglesias, so I think I’m going to see if I can get a ticket for the concert.
UPDATE: Julio is all sold out! Oh well. Turned out to be a pretty nice day even though very windy. Did a bunch of shopping and bought a bunch of beautiful handmade knived with all kinds of exotic handles, even one set for cooking steak, a knife and fork set hand made of German Stainless and with a sheath to store them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment