Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A cookout at Guillemo's house
Some of the locals there


Sorry for the delay in posting any updates, but I really haven't had a lot to report. I've been running back and forth from Rancagua to Santiago a lot, a trip of about an hour one way. Went to a beer fest a couple of days ago and have the "T" shirt to prove it, but up to now that's it. Now, this Friday I've been invited by my good friend Martin to join him his wife and about six other friends of his to go watch the Dakar Race. We plan to camp out in tents along the race course at leats one night, and a big Chilean style cookout is planned for one of the nights. Should be a good time with that large a group. Hopefully I can get some great pictures of the race. The following week January 24 to 28, my good friend Luis and his wife have invited me to join them on a motorcycle trip to the Kuntzman Brewery in Valdivia, Chile via a side trip to Concepcion, Chile then Los Angeles, Chile and ending up in Valdivia for the Beerfest. My "Brother" Guillermo and his wife had planned to go on this trip, but due to work commitments that was not possible. Stay tuned, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment